Seawalker Q & A
Q : Do I need to have a qualification to take part in Seawalker?
A : No, you don‘t need any previous training or experience
Q : Do I need to know how to swim?
A : No, Lots of our customers do not know to swim. In fact for many, it is their first in the ocean
Q : Will someone be with me?
A : Yes-trained Seawalker instructor will be with you at all times under the water
Q : My Children and I are not that strong-can we still do it?
A : Yes-the specially designed Seawalker helmets weight only 12 pounds underwater, so even children as young as ten can give it a try.
Good to know
- Available all year-round
- Approx. duration 4 – 5 hours total tour
- For ages 9 to 70 years old
- Seawalker Tour instructors are licensed
at an International Standard safety, first aid and hospitality services
there are well trained and able to speak a number of major languages
What to bring
Swimsuit for Seawalker, a change of clothes after activities, Sunscreen, Money for your drink in the restaurant and Seawalker picture if needed. If you want to use underwater camera, make sure it is designed to be used at a depth of at least 8 meters.
- Seawalker insurance covers personal health only and can not cover loss or damage to your belongings
- Guests with heart or lung problems, on medication, pregnant, with asthma or other respiratory ailments can not join
- Disabled people who want to join, please contact us in advance
- A minimum of 24 hour- notice for cancellations or change of appointment is required to avoid being charged in full for any scheduled appointment, program, or service which is not attended.